I Spy...

    a ladder,
    a metal scraper,
    a spray bottle,
    and a pile of ceiling texture that is no longer on the ceiling.

    As you can see, my simple kitchen painting project has spiraled out of control. I somehow got it into my head that the ceiling in the kitchen and surrounding areas would look a ton better with a fresh coat of bright white paint minus the gross texture I applied before we moved into the house. I don't think I really knew what I was getting into when I spontaneously started scraping off the ceiling texture in the kitchen last week. Since our main living space is continuous, I have quite a bit of scraping to do. I'll keep you posted.

    Note: For those of you who have been in my house and are confused thinking, "I thought the ceiling looked fine before," you would be correct. I really have no business staying at home all day. I get myself into all sorts of trouble.Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-spy.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection