Flower Arrangement

    Although I realize fresh flowers are a frivolous expense, it makes me very happy when I have an arrangement of them in my home. I don't buy them often, but occasionally Aldi has some decent options for only $2.99 for a small mixed arrangement or 1/2 dozen roses. I lucked out today with the plum-ish purple, lime green and white mixture because I think it goes well with my homemade vase- an empty formula can with a fresh coat of avocado green paint from my kitchen project and a coordinating grosgrain ribbon. (Really. Can anything be made worse by adding a pretty ribbon?) I have been saving my extra formula cans because I think little arrangements like these would make fun hostess, birthday, thank you or just because-types of gifts.Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2008/08/flower-arrangement.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection