High School Reunion, Sort Of

    Jared and I spent Saturday evening in Youngstown at a wedding. It was for a good guy friend of mine from high school which means I got see all my best-est girl friends from high school too. There really is nothing quite like friends who have known you since pre-school and it's always so fun when we get to reunite! Honestly, I feel so lucky to have had such a great group of friends growing up. They are all smart, pretty, accomplished and just plain fun to be around! We lived in a really small town (pop. 5,000-ish) and had so much fun together eating penny candy, making prank phone calls, night swimming, riding our bikes in the country, sleeping out on my trampoline, passing notes in study hall. Good times. We used to call ourselves the "Fab Five" but there were only four of us in attendance on Saturday. A pretty sassy-looking group of gals if I do say so myself. Excuse me while I indulge in a little reminiscing....

    1995

    1999

    2003

    2006

    2008

    Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2008/08/high-school-reunion-sort-of.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection