Back Splash

    Thank you for all the suggestions regarding my kitchen color. It is still red and green and will most likely stay that way for awhile since I have a difficult time making up my mind. However, I think I have ruled out the avocado green. While I like the color, I'm not sure I like it in the kitchen and especially MY kitchen. This is a picture of my back splash-which you should also consider. (I don' think it would look good with the green.) And while I would like a more modern, bright and open space, I'm not sure that dream will be realized in my current kitchen without doing a major overhaul. With all those earth tones in the back splash, I'm thinking burnt orange, maybe?? Any other suggestions?Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2008/08/back-splash.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection