Ode to Aldi


    I'd just like to give a shout out to my grocery store of choice: Aldi. (Pronounced "ALL-DEE") My sister introduced me to the store several years ago and I've been a big fan ever since. If you are not familiar with Aldi, I suggest you find one near you and start shopping there immediately. If for nothing else, at least go there for the basics...sugar, flour, canned goods, etc. The prices can't be beat! If you already shop at there, you get a high five from me. There is a special place in my heart for Aldi shoppers. It's not that I dislike you if you don't shop there, but I would probably like you better if you did.
    Here's what I love about Aldi (in no particular order):

    1. Incredible value everyday. Really. Where else can you find laundry detergent for $1.99?
    2. A quarter really saves you $$$! Here's how it works. You pay a quarter for a cart but when your shopping is finished you get the quarter back. It is shear genius! You save money because Aldi doesn't pay an employee to go round up the carts in the parking lot and they don't loose expensive grocery carts. An additional perk...no shopping carts taking up valueable parking spots and no dings in your car door. (I said no particular order, but I think this is probably my favorite thing.)
    3. The double guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with any product, they will replace the product AND issue a full refund.
    4. The store set up. It is small and un-intimidating. Going in to grab a few quick items is a piece of cake.
    5. The French Silk Pie. It rocks.

    I could go on, but I think the company website can explain it all better. Click here to learn more about "shopping smarter" at Aldi. And if you have something positive to say about Aldi, please leave a comment. (Unfortunately negative comments about Aldi are not permitted on this blog.)Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2008/02/ode-to-aldi.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection