Worst Nightmare

    Last night I had a scary dream that there was a large flying centipede in my house. Since I DESPISE centipedes and large flying insects, this was basically my worst nightmare. Also, this was no ordinary centipede. In addition to its flying capabilities, it was unusually large and it had legs all over its back. (It sort of resembled a flying hairball, with the hairs sticking out all over.) Anyway, in the dream, Jared was trying to kill it but was unsuccessful. Enter my friend Vanessa. She started teasing me with it. You know, chasing me with it and pretending she was going to throw it on me. I was screaming frantically while she and Jared laughed. Then I woke up. I'm not sure how to translate this dream but Vanessa, if you ever tease me with any kind of bug, we can't be friends anymore.Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2008/02/worst-nightmare.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection