Book Tag

    I got tagged by my old college roomie Melissa and since I'm not one to pass these things up, here goes. Here's how this tag specifically works:
    Find the book closest to you with at least 123 pages.
    Turn to page 123.
    Find the fifth sentence.
    Post the next 3 sentences.
    Tag 5 people.
    Also make a plug about a book you are reading.

    The closest books to me are on a book shelf all together. Hmmm, I just grabbed one of my favorites: Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis. Here are the three sentences from page 123:
    "I used to ask how on earth Faith can be a virtue- what is there mortal or immoral about believing or not believing a set of statements. Obviously, I used to say, a sane man accepts or rejects any statement, not because he wants or does not want to, but because the evidence seems to him good or bad. If he were mistaken about the goodness or badness of the evidence that would not mean he was a bad man, but only that he was not very clever."

    Here's a plug about the book I am currently reading- The Art of the Handwritten Note: A guide to reclaiming civilized communication. A great book I've been wanting to post about anyway:I love sending and receiving fun mail-especially a handwritten note. It's like getting a little present in the mail. This book is helping me polish my note writing skills and also making me regret the times I should have sent a handwritten note and didn't.

    If you feel so inclined, I tag: Shelley, Vanessa, Jessica, Autumn and Renee.Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2008/02/book-tag.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection