Amy Butler Design

    So, although I have not yet purchased any of her fabric, I am a HUGE Amy Butler fan. While I love the design of her fabric, I also feel a special connection to her because she lives in Ohio. It's not like I know her personally just because we live in the same state but nonetheless, I think it is neat that her studio is just an hour from where I live. Also, I don't think most people consider Ohio to be a "cool" state. So, when given the opportunity (aka my blog) I like to point out that some "cool" things do come from Ohio. But, I digress...
    I was perusing her site the other day and was excited to see she is coming out with a new collection of fabrics called Midwest Modern.

    Here are some of my favorites:


    I also like her Lotus Collection:




    Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2008/02/amy-butler-design.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection