My Camera


    I've been experimenting with my camera (and picassa) a little bit lately. I am embarrassed to say that I have owned a really nice digital SLR camera for almost a year and I'm just now getting around to learning all it's functions. I bought it with hopes to start a little business taking baby and family pictures for other people- which I still intend to do. However, while I think I have a decent eye for taking pictures, I am not the greatest at taking the time to learn new things. Especially the inner workings of a camera. ("Why do I have to know about shutter speed?", "Can't it just magically do what I want it to do?", "Why to I have to read the manual?") Also, I think I have adult onset Attention Deficit Disorder because I have at least five other random business ideas in my head at all times and it seems impossible for me to narrow my focus to just one. However, I am bound and determined to take great pictures and make money doing it. With said money I want to buy some new lenses, indoor studio lighting, props/backgrounds and Photoshop. My hope is to have a little home studio set up eventually. But I'm really getting ahead of my self. First things first. I've got to read that darn camera manual!Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2008/03/my-camera.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection