Expensive Shampoo


    I recently bought this salon shampoo and conditioner. Totally out of character for me. I'm a 99 cent Suave kind of gal and I never use conditioner. However, after lamenting my hair woes to my stylist, she advised that salon shampoo really does make a difference and that I should consider using conditioner. (Truth be known, if she told me to jump off a cliff I probably would because she's just that cool and classy. Really and truly. Hi Ruth!) So, as it turns out-she was totally right! It really does make a difference. My hair feels shinier, healthier and more voluminous than it has in a long while. At first I thought it was just the placebo effect but Jared and my sister BOTH noticed a difference. (I don't know, maybe they're just trying to make me feel good?) So I'm curious, what are your thoughts on expensive beauty products? (All I ask is if you're going to burst my bubble, try and let me down easy.)Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2008/03/expensive-shampoo.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection