It's Over


    Dear Pumpkin Crisp,


    I am writing to let you know it's over. The passionate affair we've had going since Thanksgiving has to come to an end. I didn't want to have to do this publicly but I am afraid if I don't, I'll end up running back into your warm, comforting arms as soon as things get rough.
    I want you to know this has nothing to do with you. It's me. You know I love your company and all the sweet times we've shared but honestly, our relationship has gotten to the point where it's beginning to be unhealthy. I know you'll understand when I say I just need to take a break for awhile. I hope we can still be friends.

    Yours truly,

    Kim

    (BTW: If anyone sees me at the grocery store buying canned pumpkin, evaporated milk, yellow cake mix or any combination of these ingredients, you have my permission to have an intervention with me. If I resist, tell me you're doing it for my own good to help me stay out of an abusive relationship.)Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2008/03/it-over.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection