Thrift Store Revival: Men's Shirt

    I'm telling you, this thrift store revival stuff is a little addicting. Here's my latest creation made from a men's t-shirt I bought for 90 cents. I have had a request for some step-by-step instruction. I have another shirt that is almost complete but the next one I do after that I will try my best to take pictures during the transformation process. I will also try to post coherent instructions so it sounds like I know what I'm talking about. If you do a thrift revival leave me a comment or shoot me an e-mail. (I recently added an e-mail address to my sidebar: hellohotdiggity@gmail.com.) I would love to see your creations!

    Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2009/02/thrift-store-revival-men-shirt.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection