28 Things

    Inspired by the lists of Andrea at Hula Seventy, I've compiled a list of 28 things I aim to do before I turn 29. Mostly simple things, but things I might not think of or make the time to do unless they are written down. And here they are in no particular order.

    1. Have a picnic
    2. Go to a drive-in movie
    3. Read a classic novel (Suggestions?)
    4. Make a mobile
    5. Volunteer
    6. Reupholster the chair sitting in my garage
    7. Buy a film camera and learn to use it
    8. Make chocolate covered strawberries
    9. Surprise Jared
    10. Surprise myself
    11. Learn the dance to Michael Jackson's "Thriller" (in progress)
    12. Grow my own herbs
    13. Make a quilt (in progress)
    14. Star gaze
    15. Take a Photoshop class (in progress)
    16. Host an outdoor dinner party
    17. Start a collection
    18. Visit a new city
    19. Buy a pair of Converse Chuck Taylors
    20. Attend a live music performance
    21. Take back my spice cupboard
    22. Ride in a convertible with the top down
    23. Take my kids to Tuscora Park
    24. Watch a classic movie (I'm open to suggestions here too)
    25. Take pictures with Jared in a photobooth
    26. Eat at a restaurant I've never been to
    27. Create a family photo wall
    28. Eat breakfast in bed

    Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2009/02/28-things.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection