funny wedding cakes 01

    funny wedding cakes 01

    Best Of hollywood and Bollywood - Selena Gomez: funny wedding cakes 06
    funny wedding cakes 06. LIL LAYNE: We have a tentative date! BigMommaJ (my mother's self appointed moniker), has sent me no fewer than 160 emails attaching pictures wedding dresses, 67 emails attaching pictures of wedding cakes, and 1 ...
    LIL LAYNE: We have a tentative date!
    BigMommaJ (my mother's self appointed moniker), has sent me no fewer than 160 emails attaching pictures wedding dresses, 67 emails attaching pictures of wedding cakes, and 1 email attaching a photo of the dress she will be ... Which is why smart, educated, funny women end up marrying their doormen. Unfortunately for me, I am so poor I cannot afford a doorman, which means I will have to end up marrying my garbage man. Posted by Lil Layne at Wednesday, April 20, 2011 ...

    Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...
    Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2011/04/funny-wedding-cakes-01.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection