5 The Hassan II Mosque, Morocco

    5 The Hassan II Mosque, Morocco

    Morocco Travel | Akabar Tours
    If you love architecture you will be in your element here viewing the exciting modern landmarks, the older homes with run down facades and other pieces of history such as the Hassan II mosque. Taking pictures on the Morocco vacation ...
    En Route: The Glass Half Full (of sand)
    Well it's been about three weeks since the beginning of my independent study period, and i've taken advantage of the "free" time I've had to see a lot of Morocco that I've been wanting to see, namely the desert, which I've been desperate to get to since I arrived in Morocco. But I'll get to that in a little. I started ISP with some friends in Essaouira, a beach town in the south known for its history as a Portugese ... Me and Nate in Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca ...

    Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...
    Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2011/04/5-hassan-ii-mosque-morocco.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection