I'm a mutha fucking monster

    ''Pull up in the monster

    automobile gangster
    with a bad b-tch that came from Sri Lanka
    yeah I’m in that Tonka, colour of Willy Wonka
    you could be the King but watch the Queen conquer
    ok first things first I’ll eat your brains
    then I’mma start rocking gold teeth and fangs
    cause that’s what a muthaf-cking monster do
    hairdresser from Milan, thats the monster do
    monster Giuseppe heel that’s the monster shoe
    Young Money is the roster and the monster crew
    and I’m all up all up all up in the bank with the funny face
    and if I’m fake I aint notice cause my money aint
    let me get this straight wait I’m the rookie
    but my features and my shows ten times your pay?
    50k for a verse, no album out!
    yeah my money’s so tall that my barbie’s gotta climb it
    hotter than a middle eastern climate
    find it Tony Matterhorn dutty wine it
    while it, nicki on them titties when I sign it
    how these n-ggas so one-track minded
    but really really I don’t give a F-U-C-K
    forget barbie f-ck nicki she’s fake
    she’s on a diet but my pockets eating cheese cake
    and I’ll say bride of Chucky is Child’s play
    just killed another career it’s a mild day
    besides ‘Ye they can’t stand besides me
    I think me, you and Am [Amber Rose] should menage friday
    pink wig thick ass give em whip lash
    I think big get cash make em blink fast
    now look at what you just saw I think this is what you live for
    aaaahhh, I’m a mutha f-cking monster!'' nicki minaj-monster

    Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-mutha-fucking-monster.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection