backing down for indefinite time


    well, I've been taking a new path for my life for about almost 2months now. I want to open up new alternatives or lets say new chances as the new challenge since i was thinking to leave my old job.
    I don't know why or what did I do wrong but in the end i have to face the biggest hardships on my life concerning my career to the extent of taking such decision. For now, i just want to let it flow and let this life guide me to the best way i could find, and be grateful to God for still giving me a good life. I believe if i did good will earned the equal appreciation and that i will meet new people, mostly goodhearted one.
    i will keep on searching for good ref though for this blog.Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2010/12/backing-down-for-indefinite-time.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection