piece of idealism dream


    for all my life i have always known what i want to achieve in this life and that's including the dreams i want to fulfill in the future.yea well after a long time experience in working with other,although this occupation wasn't the first choice,i want to make something worth it with my experience in clothing line.
    i want to have my own clothing shop,i have prepare the name,some designs and now up for the final planning.i've been thinking that i won't live my life like this forever by working to other people.i want to be carefully thinking all the good and bad of what might happen,so when i face any problem later i wont have any regret in my mind.
    but unfortunately, lately i've been bothered so much until i lose my patience for couple of times. i don't want to be in a hurry taking decision and plunk myself without a safety parachute,without knowing what it is that i have to deal with later.i have enough experience and confidence.so the last thing i need is to have my private time alone to make this purpose reach the right goal.hmm God pls help me on this.Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2010/02/piece-of-idealism-dream.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection