Resolutions


    I know I'm a little late in blogging about this but it's the time of year for making resolutions! I like to make mine as clear and concise as possible. I don't do well with resolutions that aren't very definite or measurable (for example, be a better person, eat less sugar, blah blah blah.) Last year one of my goals was to make a throw quilt for Jared and I's bed. (I finished it mid-December, just in the nick of time. Phew!) Although I have many on-going goals, this year there are two things I really want to make priority.

    1.
    Read more books. My goal is five. I know that doesn't seem like a lot but I like to set the bar well within reach. :) I am planning to put my GoodReads account, that has been neglected for quite some time, to good use!
    2. Go on a date once a week with Jared. This won't be the first time we've made this a goal but I'm determined to make it a priority this year. I love spending time with my kids but I also love spending 2-3 hours alone with my hubby-whether it's for a vicious game of Scrabble or a quiet dinner at a new restaurant.

    What are your resolutions for 2010?Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2010/01/resolutions.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection