I Love Your Style

    I saw this book awhile back in the J.Crew catalog and I think it's right up my alley. Defining/refining my style is a goal I have for post pregnancy. I have always had an interest in clothing and fashion but the trouble with me is, I'm all over the map when it comes to dressing myself. (I think I'm all over the map in a lot of things but I'll just leave it at personal style for now.) I say this because I'm drawn to a little bit of everything: classic to bohemian, super feminine to tomboy-ish, bright colors to all black. I need to figure out a way to rein it in while at the same time making practical choices for my lifestyle. Afterall, I am a stay-at-home mom who could technically stay in my pajamas most days. Anyway, I thought this book might help. I also have some really stylish friends who have their own definite style and always seem to look really put together. Perhaps I'll solicite their advice and post what they have to say on the topic here on the old blog. Does anyone out there have any great style advice? Please share! In the meantime, I'm going to try to hunt down this book at the library.Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-love-your-style.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection