Dinner Party

    I have been wanting to have a dinner party on our screened porch since we moved in and it finally happened over the weekend. I've decided September is a nice month for this type of get-together because it is still warm enough to dine comfortably outside but without the horrible humidity that looms mid-summer. We had a great evening chatting with friends and getting to know some new friends. I decorated with white lanterns above the table and the centerpiece was a store bought bouquet, scattered among Mason jars and bud vases I picked up awhile back at the thrift store. I think it came together nicely. Hooray for outdoor dinner parties!





    Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2009/09/dinner-party.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection