Party Like It's 1999

    Over the weekend I attended my 10 year high school class reunion. DJ "Star Traxx" (pictured below) kept the party kicking while I had fun catching up with all my good friends from high school (most of them actually go all the way back to preschool!) I also had fun catching up with the people I haven't kept in contact with. Like the guy who took me to my sophomore homecoming-who, I should also mention, had no idea who I was. Seriously. He acted like I was the 300 pound girl in high school who had lost 200 pounds. Come on. Really? I don't look that much different. Anyway, I had mixed feelings about going but I'm glad I did. Has it really been ten years since me and these punks graduated from high school? Humor me a quick walk down memory lane.
    The gang THEN:
    L to R: Rachelle, Travis, Rachel, Seth, Me, Kayne, Nicolette

    The gang NOW:
    L to R: (Front) Rachelle, Nicolette, Rachel, Me
    (Back) Travis, Kayne



    My date to the reunion- my younger brother Carl and I.
    (Jared couldn't make it due to his rigorous study schedule. Carl is only two years younger than I am so he knows most of the people I went to school with.)

    DJ Star Traxx:
    (Random, I know. But this guy cracked me up.)

    My senior prom date (Travis) and I THEN:

    NOW:


    The End.
    Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2009/06/party-like-it-1999.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection