Kareena Kapoor






    Know all about Kareena Kapoor
    "It was bound to become a rage simply because it is so comfortable. For me comfort is the most important thing in dressing. And the T with Patialas worked well for me." - Kareena Kapoor on her new avatar in Jab We Met.


    Nickname: Bebo
    Hair: Brown
    Height: 5'5"
    Birth Date: September 21, 1980
    Star Sign: Virgo
    Favorite Attire: Jeans and T-shirt (casuals) and ethnic Indian wear when it comes to formals.
    Favorite Color: Black and Red
    Favorite Accessory: Bracelets
    Favourite Jewel: Diamonds
    Favorite Perfume: Dune
    Favourite Designer: Gianni Versace
    Favourite Makeup: "I still hate putting on make-up. I crib all the time when my face is being done up. I hate dressing up. I'm happy in my salwar-kameez."

    Check out what others said about her:

    Karan Johar: Kareena Kapoor is a Superstar.
    Shahrukh Khan: She is so very beautiul, awesome to look at. She reminds me of crystal, so pristine and clear.
    Shekar Kapoor: Kareeena Kapoor is a mixture of Madhubala, Nargis and Meena Kumari.
    Deepa Mehta: Kareena Kapoor is ethereal.
    Mira Nair: Kareena Kapoor is Numero Uno.
    Manish Malhotra: She is one heroine who connects as a person. That is why her eyes speak. She feels from the heart.
    Zayed Khan: There can be more great actresses like Rani Mukhrejee. But there will not be another Kareena Kapoor.
    Amrita Rao: She has a flawless complexion.Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2009/06/kareena-kapoor.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection