Halloween

    There are very few things in this world I enjoy more than seeing little kids in Halloween costumes. This year Spencer dressed as a cowboy and Mitchell was a superhero he called "Stormy." He and Jared created the concept and then Mitchell took the liberty of designing the costume, right down to the rocket boosters on his boots. I took these pictures last night- right before we went trick-or-treating with my sister and her kids in our old neighborhood in Columbus. We are looking forward to more Halloween fun this weekend with cool temperatures, a little more trick-or-treating and hopefully a date night for Jared and I to a local attraction called The Castle which offers eerie ghost tours this time of year. I hope your Halloween weekend is spooky and spectacular!





    Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2010/10/halloween.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection