Cloth Diapers

    I am considering taking the plunge into the world of cloth diapers. I realize it is better for the Earth, which is nice and all, but I'm mostly thinking about it because it is better for our wallet- (diapers are expensive)! Although the initial investment seems hefty, over the long haul, we could end up saving a substantial amount of money, especially since we are not done having kids. However, I still haven't decided if the hassle of cloth diapers would be worth the amount saved. I've only done a little research on-line but it looks like many brands, including g diapers and bum genius, are pretty easy to use with a fit that resembles a disposable diaper (no folding or pins required). Cloth diapers have really come a long way because seriously, are those pink ruffley buns not the cutest thing you've ever seen?Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2010/09/cloth-diapers.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection