Twenty Nine

    So my 29th birthday came and went quietly with little fanfare (which is the way I prefer it anyway.) I tried my best to accomplish all I had on my "28 things to do before I turn 29 list" and I was moderately successful, crossing off a little over half of my goals. I think having a list like this handy (I printed mine off and kept it on my desk) is a great way to remember all the little and big things you want to accomplish. I'm planning to continue to add to my list and maybe add some bigger goals to aim for before I hit the dirty thirty. Here is last year's list revisited:

    1. Have a picnic
    2. Go to a drive-in movie
    3. Read a classic novel (Suggestions?)
    4. Make a mobile
    5. Volunteer
    6. Reupholster the chair sitting in my garage
    7. Buy a film camera and learn to use it
    8. Make chocolate covered strawberries
    9. Surprise Jared
    10. Surprise myself
    11. Learn the dance to Michael Jackson's "Thriller" (still in progress)
    12. Grow my own herbs
    13. Make a quilt
    14. Star gaze
    15. Take a Photoshop class
    16. Host an outdoor dinner party
    17. Start a collection
    18. Visit a new city
    19. Buy a pair of Converse Chuck Taylors
    20. Attend a live music performance
    21. Take back my spice cupboard
    22. Ride in a convertible with the top down
    23. Take my kids to Tuscora Park
    24. Watch a classic movie
    25. Take pictures with Jared in a photobooth
    26. Eat at a restaurant I've never been to
    27. Create a family photo wall
    28. Eat breakfast in bedSource URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2009/11/twenty-nine.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection