my life in fashion :5.caught up in a nice short-term lessons

     

    my life in fashion :5.caught up in a short-term lessons 

    stupidly,most of my people,seeing the foreigner a.k.a western people as the holy mighty rich and handsome tourist who might became their best partner to have a better life,better children,especially a single and young foreigner like mr.G,the customer of my boss.for them,especially girls,seeing him was like seeing  one best chance maybe to fulfill their dreams,or atleast,to get our boss appreciate them better.i hate the way of their thinking and they way they sucked up to the boss.so,when my 
    boss chose me over them,they burst to anger,meanwhile there was nothing they could do 
    since the boss was in my side,all for the sake of his trust for the job to me.atfirst, it felt 
    awkward for me to be his assistant,cause of our differencies.in my mind i was thinking maybe he 
    dislike me,but he wasn't that kind of person. he treated fairly based on the job.and so, i could 
    get along with him just fine and we worked together for couple of months.the people who 
    used to treat me badly,they slowly turned to do things the opposite way,they tried being nice to 
    me.
    actually i could not trust them when i remembered what they've done to me back then.but 
    in the end i just ignored them,since atleast i got a little peace in my mind out of their 
    disturbing behaviors.yet another thing came up as my boss hired more new designers,his new 
    secretary and my friend from the branch office moved here to work with me as the receptionist.
    since mr.G is also quite handsome and friendly person,all the single girls in the office keep 
    their eyes on him.

    I didn't really care about all the unimportant things,i got stressed for adjusting to the job new level,coz before i just designed clothes for local market and now i had to learn new designs and techniques for europe market.its kinda hard but my boss kept on encouraging me not to give up, he trusted me that i would be able to do it.after sometimes,yes, i did it, and mr.G was super kind 
    to taught me new things i dont know before,such as lending me his laptop so that i could learn 
    making design in the computer,not only manually drawing it.and also taught me other things 
    concerning all about the market that he'd done for the past 10years.we have discussed alot and i was glad be friended with him beside the job.

    but too bad that didn't last long enough.many frictions,many problems occured,had made me took a huge decision in the end,although everything was great in the beginning.

    Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-life-in-fashion-5caught-up-in-nice.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection