Weekend Project

    I have been somewhat lacking in the motivation/inspiration department. Hence the reason for my scarce appearance in the blogging world. Lately, I just haven't been feeling so much "hot diggity!"as I have "ho-hum" if you know what I mean. However, I'm happy to report that things are beginning to look up! The first day of spring is this Friday so I thought I'd celebrate early with a little spring project. I finally got my hands on some chalkboard paint and decided that my first project would be these windowsill spice pots. I'm hoping they will actually grow, if not, at least I have some cute containers to admire in my kitchen. :)

    Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2009/03/weekend-project.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection