Photo 114

    I just finished my digital photography class and I must say it is one of the best things I have done in a long while. Although I probably could have figured out much of the subject matter on my own, it would have taken awhile and I am someone who thrives with an assignment and a grading scale. I was also forced (aka: assigned) to take pictures of things I wouldn't normally take pictures of. So in addition to helping me understand the basic functions of my camera, it also stretched my mind and changed the way I view things. I meant to post pictures from my assignments as I completed them but I didn't get around to it until now. If you are interested, I posted some of the pictures I took during the class on my photo blog here.Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2008/09/photo-114.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection