Wuv, True Wuv

    Today Jared and I are celebrating FIVE years of wedded bliss! Here are some random facts in honor of our anniversary:
    1. Jared took me to Chicago and proposed in Lincoln park.
    2. I didn't have my nails done for our wedding day.
    3. We danced to Louis Armstrong's "It's a Wonderful World" for our first dance.
    4. We went on a Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon.
    5. Jared gave me a map he antiqued for a wedding gift.
    6. I gave him a set of tools.
    7. Our wedding cake was delicious. I still crave it often.
    8. They announced us as "Mr. and Mrs. Gerald R---" at our reception.
    9. Five years has gone really fast.
    10. I am delighted I married Gerald, I mean Jared.



    (PS. Thanks to my dear friend Marnae for taking our lovely engagement and wedding photos!)Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2008/07/wuv-true-wuv.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection