Embroidery contest in India - Part 1

    I have reviewd all the entries and the lucky winners are ramani from chennai and lakshmi from delhi.Both of them are from india,let this just be a start and i hope that the next time,many oversees participants are also in.

    Ramani





    I asked ramani to describe her embroidered saree and also how she did it,she gave me a good explanation which I found to be genuine,so here goes...


    Lakshmi







    Lakshmi is a down to earth person and shes well known in mayur vihar(Delhi) for all her works.
    Her embroidered product was good enough to win a saree.Congrats.

    I would like to mention about sheethal too..Her saree looked good though but anyways i wish her good luck next time.
    Source URL: http://science-logic.blogspot.com/2007/08/embroidery-contest-in-india-part-1.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection