Triple Layer Chocolate Cake

    Pretty cakes always make me happy. I made this one: a triple layer devil's food cake for Valentines day using a boxed cake mix (I swear, boxed cakes always taste better than cakes from scratch) and this yummy frosting recipe from Martha Stewart. I highly recommend. The frosting turns out thick and shiny so it is easy to work with. It is also really rich so don't forget to serve it with a big glass of milk!

    Note: The frosting recipe makes quite a bit so if I were to make it again I might consider altering the recipe to make less. I used 3/4 of it but had a little more than a cup left over when all was said and done.Source URL: https://science-logic.blogspot.com/2011/02/triple-layer-chocolate-cake.html
    Visit Saosin Tattoo for daily updated images of art collection